Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 11

I am so far behind on my assignments. If I were to grade myself, I think I'd get a "C", and that would only be because I'm doing pretty good on the not-saying-anything-negative thing.

I still struggle with what "negative" means, what the intent of the exercise is.

If I'm annoyed at something he's doing to me, am I being negative by asking him to stop? I think not, but then I think he would say "yes".
Things like that go thru my head every day.

Anyway, today's assignment is to show respect to your husband, preferably in public. It's very broad & general.

I've noticed a lot of these assignments as you to do / say things "in public". Just a point of interest.

Doing pretty well on the not-being-negative thing today. Don't think I've said anything negative.

Day 7 (praising his money managing ability) hasn't really presented itself yet. Day 8 (appreciating his faithfulness) not done. Day 9 (listening challenge) not done. Those both seem like they'll take time, so it might be a while. Day 10 (noting his attractiveness) not done, but shouldn't be a problem. If nothing else, my firefighter is hot! Day 11 (today) I don't think will be a problem, it's just that it's very broad. We'll see how the evening plays out.

"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord."  -- Ephesians 5:22

No comments:

Post a Comment