Monday, March 19, 2012

Homewrecker? Polygamist? Swinger? You Decide!

I was reviewing my stats for this blog the other day, and noticed something interesting.

I think the clear winner is whoever is searching for the phrase "i think my husband is satan". It may not be at the top of the list, but clearly... the best search option to land on my blog.

But I also find two of the others interesting:

**********************************

"i feel so stupid for calling his wife"

Um... I'm not sure who you are, or even how that phrase landed on my blog, but... STOP whatever you are doing. And no, I don't mean stop calling his wife. I mean stop whatever you are doing with him. He's married! I don't care what he tells you, just stop!

**********************************

And last but not least we have "shared wife"

In case you didn't figure out it, that is not what this blog is about.

**********************************

And with that... I think I will make it a point to check those keywords every once in a while. Who knows how many interesting hits I've missed?

Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment