Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 2

I slipped once today. I was talking to my mom, and I slipped about FireMan not being sensitive to me. I guess that qualifies as speaking negatively of him to others.

Biting my tongue is definitely difficult. But other than that slipup, I'm doing well. Although sometimes this leads to dead space in our conversations, LOL.

Today's challenge is to praise FireMan for his willingness to serve others, and to let him know that I see his unique service as a strength.

So, my plan is, when he gets home from a Water Rescue training session, to thank him for running the dishwasher this morning, tellhim how proud I am of his skills as a rescue & recovery diver and how neat it is that he is one of a very few people who can do that, and thank him for (hopefully) bringing home some milk.

"... by love serve one another."  -- Galations 5:13b

No comments:

Post a Comment