Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I don't post on here nearly as often as I should

It's not that there's nothing to post. It's almost that there's too much.

And my mind starts running.

And then, because I separated this from my regular blog, I debate which blog it belongs in, because, well, let's face it, marriage is so much a part of our regular life and pretty much affects everything we do in some way, so... where to put it?

And then a lot of times when I really feel the need to write, it's because I need to let off some steam, but I don't want this to turn into a bash-my-husband blog.

So... I end up just not writing here at all. Even though I wan to, and really do have plenty to say.

I promise I'll be back here. When I get my writing-about-marriage act together.

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment